What Is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is this?

I pulled my tank away from the wall for the first time in about 4 months and to my surprise I see this stuff in my "sump" area.

I was just wondering what it was and is it bad?

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

top right in the third pic looks like aipstasia. not sure if that 'mass' of stuff on the powerhead is the same stuff or something different.
    Last edited by cichlid1409; 06-10-2010, 10:48 PM.
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

its all the same stuff its all over my sump area which has no light going to it. it really dosen't have a body & tentacles. i looks more like roots all over. maybe some kind of sponge?
      Last edited by paranoid1123; 06-11-2010, 04:04 AM.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
      -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Maybe they are spaghetti worms?

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid1123 View Post
          maybe some kind of sponge?
          Hmmmm, I don't see it being a sponge.
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

nobody knows? i think im going to eradicate them, which is hard to do in my AIO

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

Working...
            X