This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Electric Blue Jack Dempsey

I was recently given three blind electric blue jack dempseys. I don't have room for them, butt am willing to provide a temporary home until the right person comes along. They are currently in a tank with angelfish and cories. If you can provide a home for these special needs fish, they are yours.

I can bring them with me to the GHAC auction on the 12th or you can meet me at my place.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

3 Electric Blue Jack Dempsey

How old are the ebjd's. Useualy the don't survive very long with eye problems. ( only a few months)

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

Comment

They are 6 months +

That is why I am making certain they have a special needs home.
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

I would gladly pay for these little guys, as I love EBJD, but I don't have any means for a ride to get them D:

What all special needs do you want them to recieve? I would love to take them in to my 55 for now, if that would be appropriate.
        Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

I was great meeting you aquashelle. The fish have been placed into two caring homes.

Comment

Working...
          X