Hey Tran!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Tran!

The place is looking really nice!!!! Nice looking fish and great prices! You will do well. I will be sure to let everyone I talk to about Fish Ranch II's new look.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Where is FR II?
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

Thats FishRanch dude. Its the one we always go to.
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Thanks generous comment Ron and it was nice meeting you sir! My goal this year would be to improve the place with customer service , price competitive, and order quality freshwater/saltwater fish. I will also have special sale on different items every week to build my relationship with my customer.

Comment

Tran is a cool guy and the place is looking better every time I visit.

Comment

Ahhh. We need to out there this weekend. I need a ton of supplies.
            If it ain't wild caught
            You ain't doing it right

Comment

Rex call the store at 713-782-1182 and tell me what you need? I am placing an order of supplies for thursday bro.

Comment

i need some prime, NLS Thera A 3mm, carbon and possibly some filter floss, but I'll probably just go out there this weekend...gives me an excuse to get out of the house. LOL
                If it ain't wild caught
                You ain't doing it right

Comment

FishRancher -

Do you think you will be able to carry the larger bulk items like :

2L or 4L bottle of Prime
                  5 lb. buckets of NLS (New Life Spectrum)
                  1.1 lb or larger bags of Dainichi
                  100 ct. bottle of Clout
                  Large bottles of Metro

Comment

I can get you the 100 ct of clout and 2 L of prime but the rest the wholesaler does not carry at this moment. The shipment will be in on thursday Supadave/Rex.

Comment

Stop by this morning, you have a nice selection and the Eheim Price is unbeatable. I'll be back for the eheim feeder and some heaters.

Comment

Thanks again, Tran! It was great meeting you today, and the place really does look great! :emt_thumbs:

The killies seem to be enjoying their new home. They've started to explore the entire tank, which I'm happy about. :) :) THANK YOU!
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
                        X