Anyone need some puffer food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need some puffer food?

Cleaning/clearing some more tanks in a effort to spring clean and rearrange some of my stock. Found a whole bunch of pond and rams snails. As usual I will offer them to those who need them,the parents of Puffers, just pay for the shipping....less then $6. Got enough to fill about 3-4 100+ orders...some of these guys are fairly large. Pulled a couple rams out that were quarter sized. PM me if you need some....
    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Forgive me for this off topic comment, but where have you been Nadine?
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Busy with the whole country thing. Cows are calving. Pasture renovations to do. Hay to be cut. Busy busy busy. I miss you guys. I will try to make a meeting in the next couple months. My oldest son has been struggling with some of his school stuff, so weekends have been spent getting him going a little better. And just to keep things on subject...lol...I got close to 500+ snails to be off loaded some where. Both larger ones, and some smaller ones for the little puffers. But, yes...I do miss yall dearly!

Comment

i need some of the smaller ones.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
        -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid1123 View Post
          i need some of the smaller ones.
          No problem. Give me a til next week to get some collected up. Small flat rate box is $6. Let me know how you want to pay for the shipping...snails, as many as I can cram in the box are free!

Comment

ill send you a paypal sometime next week.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
            -Stephen Roberts

Comment

BUMP..still got a bunch of these guys left....smaller size though. None bigger then a nickel.

Comment

Clean tubs out again..got a bunch of bigger snails and a ton of little ones. Anyone need puffer or assasin food?

Comment

when will you be a comin this away Nadine?.....my puff would love some snails.....

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
                    when will you be a comin this away Nadine?.....my puff would love some snails.....
                    Not for awhile...but shipping them is cheap an easy. $5 for USPS priority..and I can fit over 100 in a small box...close to 1000 in a medium for $11

Comment

Will you be coming to the auction on the 18th (I think)? The ones I got from you last week are almost gone. Seems like my assassins are turning into piggys!

Comment

Originally posted by magicfishy View Post
                        Will you be coming to the auction on the 18th (I think)? The ones I got from you last week are almost gone. Seems like my assassins are turning into piggys!
                        I dont know yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do...lol

Comment

do you still have any more snails?
                          ‎Haiku's are easy
                          But sometimes they don't make sense
                          Refrigerator

Comment

Originally posted by stevenallenbarnard View Post
                            do you still have any more snails?
                            Always...what cha need?

Comment

Still avaliable? definitely worth the flat rate shipping and my puffers would adore the treat

Comment

Working...
                              X