Zex Nitrous dry kit w/ purge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zex Nitrous dry kit w/ purge.

All is new except for the main line which is a NOS used line and the purge solenoid was mounted and tube bent to route through cowl but never wired or seen any nitrous.

Bottle and everything else is still in the box.

Zex Dry set up along with Zex Purge solenoid.

$375
    700g Mini-Monster tank

would this fit on my girls daewoo lanos?
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

It would fit just about anything...
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ek,

Is the engine that your planing on installing the nitrous kit on stroked?

sunrise

Comment

not a zx14

Comment

The engine is not stroked, I was planning on running this on the new motor but decided to go with a direct port injection setup instead.

D, bet! Where there's a will there's a way. I have friends that spray on their bikes.... probably a bit bulky but never say never!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ek,

race track or street? What is the rpm red line? Just curious. I've always had stroked motors. Do you have to wait for the rpms to get the power? sunrise

Comment

I've never had a track only car... the motor runs a 8k redline from the factory but the program I'm running has no fuel cutoff and so far it still makes power well past the redline. I plan to only spray from about 4500k+ which is what I did with my last motor.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ek,

Have you ever had a stroked motor?

sunrise

Comment

Nope, but I've ran one... 351, bored/stroked to a 454 on 200shot.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Why not try a stroked motor next time for street use? You might be surprised! You will have torque right off the line through the midrange and possibly beyond depending on camshaft and the gearing. sunrise

Comment

Don't plan on putting that much money into the motor, or at least to stroke it and think that money would be much greater use in other aspects of the motor.

A 1.8L ain't going far stroked.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I can't recall owning that small of a motor.......... wait i do own a 49cc 12:1 compression motorcycle.....er scooter!

Actually, a 1.8L engine stroked with 7.0:1 or 7.5:1 compression with a supercharger would kick more than one would think in a lightweight vehicle. The engine would be basically trouble free also. sunrise

sunrise

Comment

ek,

Here is a link to a video that you might enjoy. The Austin Healey sprite has a 948 cc (0.948 liters) , bore 62.9mm, stroke 76.2 mm, 43 hp, 52 lbf·ft 4 cylinder engine.

sunrise
                            Last edited by sunrise; 05-01-2010, 09:33 PM. Reason: added bore and stroke figures

Comment

Compression on the Type-R is already 10.6:1 and from my understanding a high compression motor loves Nitrous with proper tuning which is where I want to be. Stroke on a stock R is 87.2mm w/ a bore of 81mm.

I have a few friends running turbo motors and those are pretty beast... have one running a 2.0 iVtec Honda motor makin over 500 to the wheels and it's a full street car.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X