This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer available- please close thread

10 weeks old. Full Breed unregistered Female Boxer. Up to date on shots. Healthy, Clean Vet records available, energetic, fun loving, adorable. $280 to a good home.
    If needed will give LARGE crate, carry kennel [for puppy size], puppy bedding, Almost full bottle of shampoo, etc.

Please be SERIOUSLY ready for a great puppy and all her attention, fun loving needs, excercise, training, and plenty of love. Boxers are NOT recommended to be backyard outdoor dogs due to breed is less heat tolerant, [especially here in Houston area] and also they simply crave your companionship

Also Optional but VERY VERY wise move that would save A LOT of money on future vet bills...

1 year puppy wellness plan available. I already paid the $99 dollar membership fee, and first month. The wellness plan from Banfield [inside of all Petsmarts], is only $21 dollars a month for the next year. it includes,
    - all puppy shots that a puppy gets in their first year of life. [from experience it usually is about $200-$300 dollars in shots/exams/fecals total.
    *3x intestinal parasite fecal Exam
    4x Deworm
    - no fee for comprehensive physical exam [usually over 30 dollars every time you simply go to the vet.
    - If you want to get her spayed would be free [usually around $250-$350 dollars]
    -discounts and no fee for various other services etc! etc etc!!!!

Again that plan is optional. Only selling cause I don't have the proper time with an infant, and toddler, as well as work, fish etc. [Thought I did but I don't!]

a quick video of her here.....
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA8ZgoDrlaY
    Last edited by danalito; 04-18-2010, 11:06 AM.
Working...
X