LF: Colored Gravel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: Colored Gravel....

If there's anyone out there with some colored gravel (the more the better) they're looking to get rid of for a little or nothing, then please let me know. Shoot me a PM, and we'll go from there. Thanks everybody....

WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!??!

i got some white gravel you can have if you want, about 40lbs
    I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by mark razmandi View Post
      WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!??!
      um... because he wants some colored gravel, Mark?
      It's ok. English can be a tough language sometimes.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

check your pm souljaa.

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

i got some blue n black gravel, not sure how much, covered the bottom of a 40 breeder...

Comment

Working...
          X