Want Air Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Air Pump

Lemme know if any one has an extra Air pump, which they wanna give away.....thanks

what size you need?
    ‎Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Comment

Originally posted by stevenallenbarnard View Post
      what size you need?
      i have to use it in small betta tank....he is doing fine without it, but wouldnt mind one....;-)....do you have anything tht you cud give me....

Comment

i dunno if anyone is gonna have one small enough for a betta tank man, you really dont need one with a betta...
        I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by mark razmandi View Post
          i dunno if anyone is gonna have one small enough for a betta tank man, you really dont need one with a betta...
          As i said he is doing fine without it.....but i wanna expand my tank and add some more fish....planning to set a community tank n had to make a start...so needed one so i can get some guppies and neon tetras later on....oh yes and a lil big tank say 20 g....its gonna take some time but wanted to start with bare essentials...

Comment

sorry man, I have a couple of extras but they are all rated for about 50g and above. it would probably end up making the water too turbulent fot your fish. you can get one about that size for $6 at walmart htough
            ‎Haiku's are easy
            But sometimes they don't make sense
            Refrigerator

Comment

i have an air pump you can have but it will blow your fish out of the water unless you got at least a 50 gallon tank
              I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by dhavalsp View Post
                Lemme know if any one has an extra Air pump, which they wanna give away.....thanks
                What part of town are you in? I have one that is small enough.
                150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Originally posted by algarciajr View Post
                  What part of town are you in? I have one that is small enough.
                  I stay near reliant park n go to U of H....lemme know if it possible...thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X