unable to post in thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to post in thread

I've tried twice now to reply to paranoid's post about his cardinals and co2 in the planted tank section. Each time I hit post reply a strange white page comes up with a bunch of code on it:

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...y-planted-tank. 24.149.201.162 /vforums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=34525 www.houstonfishbox.com Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; MDDR; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) 500

?!??

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Hang on a sec. It's the security software picking up something you are typing as a hack attempt.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

dont use so many periods like 'dot, dot, dot' i think thats what sets it off. i was trying to send a PM the other day and i kept getting a error, i had to end up retyping it a different way
      25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Really?

LMAO

The system thinks I'm a hacker in stead of a computer moron! Woohoo. It don't know me vewwy well do it?

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

It takes a minute for the rule to show up in the logs...bear with me. Most likely it thinks you are writing a SQL query. I get a lot of false positives on that rule.
          Our Fishhouse

Comment

Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
            dont use so many periods like 'dot, dot, dot' i think thats what sets it off. i was trying to send a PM the other day and i kept getting a error, i had to end up retyping it a different way

Nope, it ain't the ...
            There was only one and I deleted it and tried again. Same thing.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Go ahead and post again. I changed some stuff.

And it doesn't have to do with the ... It thinks you are using SQL queries.
              Our Fishhouse

Comment

marks an electrician by day hacker by night
                25g - Reef
                3.5g - Surge Tank
                10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Thank you so much Traci. It's working now.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                  X