Empire Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Pets

These guys are not local, but I wanted to ensure that locals are carefull when dealing with them. They are a transhipper, which means many of their products are shipped to the customer from the manufacturer. This is not normally a problem, but they take your money before finding out if the product is available. I tried to order Clout, and when they realized it wasnt available the money was already gone. I have been fighting tooth and nail for my refund, to no avail. I have contacte the Better Business Bureau, which doesnt seem to phase empire pets, because they have 500+ complaints with them already. Please be careful if you plan to deal with them or any subsidiary of Millenium Empire.

Originally posted by txfront View Post
    These guys are not local, but I wanted to ensure that locals are carefull when dealing with them. They are a transhipper, which means many of their products are shipped to the customer from the manufacturer. This is not normally a problem, but they take your money before finding out if the product is available. I tried to order Clout, and when they realized it wasnt available the money was already gone. I have been fighting tooth and nail for my refund, to no avail. I have contacte the Better Business Bureau, which doesnt seem to phase empire pets, because they have 500+ complaints with them already. Please be careful if you plan to deal with them or any subsidiary of Millenium Empire.

Thanxxx for the heads up. If you still want the Clout....go over to HAW. Dustin has the 100 tablet bottles.

Comment

Sorry....just realized that you are not in Houston. In that case...you can just order it from Ken's Fish. I have placed many oders with Ken's and have never had a single issue.

Comment

I order my stuff from Marinedepot or petmountain
        Resident fish bum
        330G FOWLR
        34G Reef
        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I agree, Kens is a great shop to deal with. I was trying to get pond Clout which has been discontinued. Ironically enough, Empire Pets still has Pond Clout as available. Jehmco has 500 grams of Metro for $40, which is the route i will probably go. Thanks for the heads up about clout though.

Comment

I bet you HAW will ship too, I know it says on their website they do.
            ‎Haiku's are easy
            But sometimes they don't make sense
            Refrigerator

Comment

damn, sorry to hear that. i hate dealing with that kind of service. thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
              X