WTT: BRAND NEW 3GS for your old 3GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: BRAND NEW 3GS for your old 3GS

Looking to trade an iPhone 3GS 16gb black for another 3GS 16gb doesn't matter what color. Reason why I ask is because I bought this phone for the gf for valentines day and bought a brand new one not knowing I couldn't unlock it. So If there is anyone here with an iPhone 3GS for ATT and still hasn't updated to the newer firmware, I'd like to switch out my new one for your old one. I'll be willing to meet you up anywhere, backup everything from the old phone and transfer it into the new one. Anyone who knows someone with ATT that has a 3GS please ask as well. I'm really desperate right now since I have no use for this phone and I'm at a loss. Sucks...

Please help me fishbox...

Re: WTT: BRAND NEW 3GS for your old 3GS

Originally posted by melonz
    Looking to trade an iPhone 3GS 16gb black for another 3GS 16gb doesn't matter what color. Reason why I ask is because I bought this phone for the gf for valentines day and bought a brand new one not knowing I couldn't unlock it. So If there is anyone here with an iPhone 3GS for ATT and still hasn't updated to the newer firmware, I'd like to switch out my new one for your old one. I'll be willing to meet you up anywhere, backup everything from the old phone and transfer it into the new one. Anyone who knows someone with ATT that has a 3GS please ask as well. I'm really desperate right now since I have no use for this phone and I'm at a loss. Sucks...

Please help me fishbox...
    There is a 3.1.3 jailbreak.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

Comment

There is? Cause I couldn't unlock my friends after she updated her phone to 3.1.3... Who can unlock it again and do they downgrade the firm to 3.1.2?

Comment

I have a 32g old firmware

Comment

On google and youtube they show you step by step how to jailbreak and reinstall older profiles. Look it up. If it's not the one ur looking for keep looking.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
          -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid1123 View Post
            There is a 3.1.3 jailbreak.
            There is a jailbreak, but no unlocker which is what I need since she uses tmobile.

Originally posted by ohboitony View Post
            There is? Cause I couldn't unlock my friends after she updated her phone to 3.1.3... Who can unlock it again and do they downgrade the firm to 3.1.2?
            All she can do is play the waiting game. The next projected unlocker would be sometime this summer when the new iphone is released. She can jailbreak, but unlocking is a different procedure. The only way she can downgrade her firmware is by having her shsh files backed up through cydia. But even if she successfully downgrades, she still wont be able to unlock since the baseband is updated. Let her know shes out of luck. Either she sells the phone dirt cheap, since noone is going to buy a 3.1.3, wait it out, or swap with someone who has att which is what i am trying to do.

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
            I have a 32g old firmware
            Thanks for the reply 76dragon. How much plus the 16gb.

On google and youtube they show you step by step how to jailbreak and reinstall older profiles. Look it up. If it's not the one ur looking for keep looking.
            Jailbreaking is being able to use third party apps not unlocking. If you are looking to unlock 3.1.3fw stop trying cause theres not one available at this time.

Comment

Re: WTT: BRAND NEW 3GS for your old 3GS

10-4 I thought he was jailbreaking also why use t-mobil? You can't use 3g with them they use a diffrent frequince than the iphone

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

JB on 3.1.3 is easy but i'm waiting on someone that can unlock 3.1.3.

Comment

10-4 I thought he was jailbreaking also why use t-mobil? You can't use 3g with them they use a diffrent frequince than the iphone
                  No, I was looking for an unlockable phone. and I know what you mean about the 3g, its just the gf wants it real bad and she uses tmobile, but no worries I got it swapped!

Originally posted by ohboitony View Post
                  JB on 3.1.3 is easy but i'm waiting on someone that can unlock 3.1.3.
                  Yeah, it's gonna be quite sometime though.

Thanks everyone for the helppp! I can always count on fishbox

Comment

Working...
                  X