My top 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top 4

Just wanted to tell everyone my fav. LFS every weekend my wife and I always make the rounds. And we alway have good experances at there stores.

1: HAW
    2:City pets ( there is bad reviews on google about them but it is B.S. Great place)
    3: FR II
    4: Fish Land (thank for the jbj aio)

Also it helps becouse I can make a loop and hit them all in one outing.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

I agree with your list. Those are usually the exact places my brother and I hit on our "fish outtings".
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

HAW doesn't have a wide selection, but they do have great service and advice. City Pets has a very wide selection on top of that the people are really cool and nice, but many of them don't know much about fish. Another bad thing is they have copper running in all the saltwater tanks and one time I went there and saw half of the gold fishes with ick. Fish Ranch II is an all around cool place, I didn't see any major flaws there, although they could use a makeover for the old place. Last but not least, Fish Land... Fish Land has small selection but it looks like they take good care of the fish and Andy always puts it down on the pricing. BTW, I like your list... If I were to buy fish or anything i needed from a LFS, those would be my top as well.
      Last edited by Kenniebird; 02-19-2010, 03:48 AM.

Comment

FRII has had basically a makeover...but Ive talked with Mike and he said if we can get more money rolling in there is definetly a plan to set up another room which will comprimise of mostly central and south american cichlids and other large dudes like arros,giant gouramis,cats,etc....because we definatly have plans on more rare stuff for the community section as well as more rare stuff from tanganyika, plus actually setting up a more competitive aquatic plant section....what you see now at the store is not the end phase...its just the beginning!!
        HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amilcar View Post
          FRII has had basically a makeover...but Ive talked with Mike and he said if we can get more money rolling in there is definetly a plan to set up another room which will comprimise of mostly central and south american cichlids and other large dudes like arros,giant gouramis,cats,etc....because we definatly have plans on more rare stuff for the community section as well as more rare stuff from tanganyika, plus actually setting up a more competitive aquatic plant section....what you see now at the store is not the end phase...its just the beginning!!

Oh, I forgot they just got rid of half their store.

Comment

Re: My top 4

Originally posted by Kenniebird

Oh, I forgot they just got rid of half their store.
            10-4 it looks better in there now and not as crowder as you might think. Also I heard something about setting up another store somewhere? Idk

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
            -Stephen Roberts

Comment

i was at FR II on monday

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid1123 View Post
                10-4 it looks better in there now and not as crowder as you might think. Also I heard something about setting up another store somewhere? Idk

Hey what's wrong with looking crowder? LOL...John Crowder

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Re: My top 4

Hahaha it's not always easy typing on my iPhone.

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

Working...
                  X