COMPLETE - Maintenance upgrade - HFB offline at 3:30pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE - Maintenance upgrade - HFB offline at 3:30pm

Gotta take HFB down for about an hour for another maintenance upgrade. A lot more bugs fixed. I figure I'll go ahead and take it down and have it back up before people get off work and go home to 'box.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

It's done! As always, let me know if you see anything weird.
    Our Fishhouse

Comment

I didnt see this post before it went down I almost started to cry without the box
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I'm so sorry. I tried to get it back up quickly though.
        Our Fishhouse

Comment

hit the link to add a fish profile and got this error

Error 404 Not Found

Problem: The page you requested is not here.

Solution: You can go to the main page and look for the page there.

</B>

HTTP REFERRER: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...plant-profiles
          REMOTE ADDRESS: 98.196.158.3
          REQUESTED URL: /misc.php?do=form&fid=1</U>
          HTTP USER AGENT:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
          REDIRECT STATUS: 404
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I'll look into it....hold please. :)
            Our Fishhouse

Comment

Okay, try now.
              Our Fishhouse

Comment

same problem
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Tried Firefox but got the same error.

Error 404 Not Found
                  Problem: The page you requested is not here.

Solution: You can go to the main page and look for the page there.

HTTP REFERRER: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...plant-profiles
                  REMOTE ADDRESS: 98.196.158.3
                  REQUESTED URL: /misc.php?do=form&fid=1
                  HTTP USER AGENT:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
                  REDIRECT STATUS: 404

Comment

same here PP
                    25g - Reef
                    3.5g - Surge Tank
                    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Okay, they should work now.
                      Our Fishhouse

Comment

Lookin GOOD

Comment

Not sure if it is the recent fishbox upgrade or my recent IE upgrade but I am having fits'
                          Pages load but my mouce is dead for 15 seconds afterwords. Half the time messages load they look good but in a second or two I get a crash message and IE reboots them or sends me a message that it cannot locate the box.

Don't seem to have those problems with firefox, but firefox locks up when I watch netflix moves on line and IE doesn't.

Sure wish they would get compatable.

Comment

The last HFB update was almost 3 weeks ago. Did this start happening back then? Does IE crash on any other sites?
                            Our Fishhouse

Comment

The slow loading started about then but the crashing only started after the IE upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                              X