Great Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Experience

We have gone for a few years and they have always been freindly and pleasant, but today we had a wonderful time visiting with one of the personal(not sure about his name, he was the tall fellow). We have recently hatched some Notho's for our first time and asked about feeding the fry. He knew the species, hatching techniques and was a great host for our questions. it was obvious he knew a trove about them and was very helpful. He recommended Tako and said wonderful things about all the members. I really appreciate our dedicated hobbyists in the area that really care about the entire hobby (he said they did not even sell Killies as they are not in strong demand). I will certainly be going there more often and will make it a point to interact more with our local groups.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

+1

I always enjoy talking to him when I visit. I feel a little guilty but I can't recall his name right now
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

His name is JJ he has alots of experience in fish and very nice fellow! ;0)

Comment

Yes JJ is a living LEGEND!!!!
        HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

Are ya'll talking about JJ at fish are us?

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

nope JJ at FRII..
            HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

yea.. the gentle giant

Comment

Working...
              X