FREE petrochromis Polyodon MALE again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE petrochromis Polyodon MALE again

hey everybody, I got a really beautiful Male Petrochromis Polyodon that I dont have room for anymore. he has been living with my Dubs for almost 6months now and I havent had any problems with him. He would be great in a petro community tank. shoot me a pm if you are interested in giving him a good home. I will be selective in choosing who gets him if I get a bunch of offers. I want to make sure you know how to care for a petro before handing him away to ya.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Re: FREE petrochromis Polyodon MALE again

What a nice gesture! someone is gonna have a nice fish for FREE!
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

I'll volunteer as a last resort canidate .....

and agreed.....a nice gesture Randall

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Randall?? Dude...that is a sweet...I mean a really nice colored fish...

I might take him if no one else...I put him in the 10fter and check to see if the Tri-colors got the balz
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post

I might take him if no one else...I put him in the 10fter and check to see if the Tri-colors got the balz

lol do it
          Tropheus Elitist Maximus
          150 Troph & Petro mix Link
          ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
          ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

How big is it Randell?

Can I give?

I want to keep it for a month and post it for sale later.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

already taken...Geoff you should have told me sooner...you know you would have been number uno on the list.

Comment

Who is getting it?
                I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post

geoff, that polyodon would probably tear those tri-colors a new *******! those guys are some of the meanest petros toward conspecifics.
                  25g - Reef
                  3.5g - Surge Tank
                  10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

I really dont believe in all that "mean" talk... I think each fish is its own self and can act however depending on how you care for it. Agreed, certain species are more than likely gonna be mean, but it doesnt mean everyone of them are. Not to be too extreme, but PitBulls are kind of an example of this. Fish(petros) just dont have the ability to kill people!!! This guy was never too mean while I had him. The only aggression I got out of him was between him and one specific male of the rainbow macros...they just didnt like each other and were very evenly matched.

Comment

those tri-colors are a smaller perto variant though and i think he would dominate. just my .02 cents
                      25g - Reef
                      3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

still got this guy? if so...geoff put him in with those ujiji to break up some of that brichardi aggression.
                        25g - Reef
                        3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

Nope he is gone to a fellow member...If you are seeing this...POST SOME PICS OF HIM

Comment

I will post the picture later on today Randal.. THANKS for the fish again!

Comment

Petrochromis Polyodon from Newb

Here is the picture of the petrochromis polyodon from Randal. He is a handsome fish but very shy in his 90 gallon tank. One day this week I am planning to move him in 150 gallon fish tank with my w/c moba frontosa. Sorry for the crappy picture but I cannot get him to stay still and the black background doesn't help also.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X