discount tropical fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discount tropical fish

I went there and noticed, filthy tanks, fish seem very uncomfortable, and the worst part is the owner is very rude. when i went inside to look around, he asked me what i was looking for and i told him i just wanted to browse around. after 20 secs of walking around ( the shop is really small ), for the second time, the man asked me what i needed. and i said im still looking. he got really rude and told me i had 2 minutes to look around and then he was going to kick me out if i didnt buy anything. if you have kids with you, DONT COME HERE, you might want to puch this guy lol

haha....he said to me like that before...never buy fish from that store...all fish got sick....water is so dirty.....never come again..

Comment

i went there twice. one time at 11 am, and one time at 2 pm with my friends to let them have the same experience. Both times i walked in and he said that i had to hurry so he can go on lunch break lol. my friends think his fish store is a front for his drug business LOL. who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by specialone0812 View Post
        haha....he said to me like that before...never buy fish from that store...all fish got sick....water is so dirty.....never come again..
        +1
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Kenniebird View Post
          i went there twice. one time at 11 am, and one time at 2 pm with my friends to let them have the same experience. Both times i walked in and he said that i had to hurry so he can go on lunch break lol. my friends think his fish store is a front for his drug business LOL. who knows...
          maybe....i don't think he can make lots of money when his store is dirty like that. does he change water for his tank? all look like toilet-tanks...even dirtier....haha...

Comment

i highly doubt that he does anything for the fish in that store. i also saw that he had a 15 in + grouper in a 29 g cube. someone should buy this man out and fix up the place!

Comment

I've never been in there so thanks for the heads-up. I think my brother went once and he said the guy was extrememly rude.
              Last edited by geoff_tropheus; 05-04-2010, 06:19 PM. Reason: hersay
              If it ain't wild caught
              You ain't doing it right

Comment

eeeewwwwweeeee
                I love my baby girl!

Comment

ROFLMAO! nice
                  40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

The only place I saw that had more disgusting fish tanks was that pet store that was on Smith and Elgin, close to Montrose. Some of those tanks were half empty from evaporation and apparently were selling just the fish skeletons.
                    PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

nothing is worse than tropical fish and pets
                      Tropheus Elitist Maximus
                      150 Troph & Petro mix Link
                      ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
                      ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
                        nothing is worse than tropical fish and pets
                        Which one was that?
                        PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

i think Chris talked about Discount tropical fish

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                            The only place I saw that had more disgusting fish tanks was that pet store that was on Smith and Elgin, close to Montrose. Some of those tanks were half empty from evaporation and apparently were selling just the fish skeletons.

GOTTDAAMMN!

btw, discount tropical fish is located on wilcrest and 59, if you cant put up with people's shi*, dont go there LOL

Comment

Is this Mikes (Fish Ranch) brother?

I know he use to own the store and he was a grouch as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X