Bushnell tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushnell tripod

I got a new one for my spotting scope so the old one is available if anyone is interested. It's a little beat up, but works.
    Karen

What do you shoot?

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Bite your tongue! Spotting scopes are for bird watching, not bird shooting
      Last edited by thekarens; 02-04-2010, 10:05 PM. Reason: spelling
      Karen

Comment

But if I hadn't just spent a couple grand on new bins and scope I'd like to be shooting a new Nikon DSLR :)
        Karen

Comment

LOL
          Normally, for me and my buds, a spotting scope means long distance shooting at the rifle range. Bird watching never came to mind. My failing, I know.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

And to be fair I was asking for it. I posted it here specifically because I know there are a lot of target shooters and hunters on this board. I'm pretty sure I'm the only bird watcher
            Karen

Comment

Will it hold up a DSLR?

Comment

lol, you wild foo!
                I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Don't feel like dropping my camera. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
                    Don't feel like dropping my camera. lol
                    Yes, I can almost guarantee that my spotting scope is heavier than your DSLR :) It would have to be one heck of a camera to be heavier.
                    Karen

Comment

do you have a picture of this monster?.....and how much are you asking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
                        do you have a picture of this monster?.....and how much are you asking for it?
                        It's tripod only, sorry spotting scope is new (to me) and not going anywhere :)

Oh, and the tripod is free to good home
                        Karen

Comment

Pending pick up!
                          Karen

Comment

Working...
                          X