Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Pets

One word: REMARKABLE!

I bought majority of my setup from them yesterday! Great prices, INSANE LIVE ROCK! (One peice I got was solid Pink!!!!)

Wonderful Staff! I enjoyed my visit thoroughly! Had my tank drilled and fitted with a bulkhead in hardly no time at all. Nothin but good things was all I experienced!

thanks guys!
    40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Yup, they get it!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

I didnt catch the guys name who helped me but he had a awesome tattoo on his head! He was so cute, I loved workin with him!
      40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

da plane da plane......

sorry...couldn't help myself on that one......yeah...I like the staff too.....

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

+2 more THUMPS for City Pets. It was very busy yesterday and Donnie was still be able to help me with good deal on a high light system. Love this place for their huge good choices of lightning and bulbs 8))
          100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
          30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
            +2 more THUMPS for City Pets. It was very busy yesterday and Donnie was still be able to help me with good deal on a high light system. Love this place for their huge good choices of lightning and bulbs 8))
            Have to say the same, Was there 20 minutes to 8, and Donnie got me everything I needed to get started in SW even tough they were busy! City Pets is where Ill go for all my aquarium needs
            A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Working...
            X