Winner February 2010 Photo of the Month! - mgarrido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner February 2010 Photo of the Month! - mgarrido

Congrats to mgarrido, winner of the February 2010 POTM!
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Thanks!!! Wow I can believe this.
    Jebus and Kiovo, we did it like Dora says!

Comment

Well done man! Great photo and awesome fish
      120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
      180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Which pic was his?

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Woot Woot!

Congrats Miguel!

Do tell us what camera, lens, and all the settings you use to take the picture!
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
            Which pic was his?

Mark
            you can find it on the homepage Mark.

Looks like an ilangi!
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Re: Winner February 2010 Photo of the Month! - mgarrido

Congratulation.

This was the third time I came in 2nd. Like they say always a bridesmaid. Never a bride.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
              -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Thamks Thai. I just pulled the HP up. Nice pic dude!

Mark
                What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

That fish looks familiar?
                  I ate my fish that died.

Comment

As soon as I saw the pics, I knew exactly which one it was! Part of her dorsal fin is missing but she was always one of the ones with great color!! Yay, i'm so exicted!! Congrats Miguel

Comment

The guy in the picture is my alpha Red Rainbow Kasanga, old Jeebus colony.
                      Detail of the camera:
                      canon eos rebel t1i, f/4.5 iso-1600, lens 18-55 (the one that comes with the camera).
                      Hey Thai finally we have a troph as photo of the month!
                      Last edited by mgarrido; 01-31-2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

What type of fish is that?

When did she lose her dorsal like that?
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiovo View Post
                          As soon as I saw the pics, I knew exactly which one it was! Part of her dorsal fin is missing but she was always one of the ones with great color!! Yay, i'm so exicted!! Congrats Miguel

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
                            The guy in the picture is my alpha Red Rainbow Kasanga, old Jeebus colony.
                            Detail of the camera:
                            canon eos rebel t1i, f/4.5 iso-1600, lens 18-55 (the one that comes with the camera).
                            Hey Thai finally we have a troph as photo os the month!
                            Didn't think it was a RR cause it didn't have the spots on the head. Either way, nice looking fish!

Again congrats on the win and thanks for the picture info.
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

oops, i always assume he was a female cause he was so pretty lol...not sure when the dorsal fin got bit off, but it has never grown back.

Comment

Working...
                              X