No announcement yet.

Went to Fish Paradise and HAW today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Fish Paradise and HAW today...

First I went out to Fish Paradise on Fuqua and was just a little disappointed. These are the pros and cons that I found today.

PROS:

Very friendly service
    Very clean store
    Very clean tanks
    Quality of the fish was average.

CONS:

Extremely limited fish selection
    Extremely limited supply/dry goods selection (no "high end" food or filtration)
    Prices were average but I would have thought that being a new store, they would have been a little cheaper at first...

I also made a pit stop in at HAW and bought a few baby Angels for my daughters' tank and as usually, I had a GREAT experience. Even though the selection isnt as large as other LFS, the QUALITY is always great. Thanks for the Angels!!
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Also, the owner of Fish Paradise admitted to me that he has never kept fish before....that concerned me because he will eventually run into a customer that has questions and he may or may not be able to answer them correctly. I will say that he was very polite and eager to help though....
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

has anybody else been out to Fish Paradise?
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
        has anybody else been out to Fish Paradise?
        Stopped by yesterday. Agreed with whatever you just said. Pretty small place, very limited amount of fishes and equipments. I thought the prices were pretty high for the kinda fishes he selling. The guy was nice probably cuz he wants to get rid of the fishes, lol

Comment

Yeah...I went by there earlier this week. I did not see one thing in the entire store that caught my attention. I got all hyped up for nothing.

Comment

that's the way most lfs are when they start out and then they learn to adapt..
            Tropheus Elitist Maximus
            150 Troph & Petro mix Link
            ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
            ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
              that's the way most lfs are when they start out and then they learn to adapt..
              You're right...but this store don't even have a clue. On top of that ...it's about half the size of HAW....and the guy is trying to have a SW and FW section. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Comment

Working...
              X