HAS Spring Auction - Sunday, February 21, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS Spring Auction - Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Houston Aquarium Society Spring Auction is scheduled for Sunday, February 21, 2010 at the usual location of the American Legion Post. The American Legion will be serving their steak dinner, so come hungry and ready to bid. I, personally, haven't been to an auction since the FOTAS auction last October, so I'm ready to see a lot of familiar faces and hopefully some new ones as well. For more details, please visit our website at:

Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Ill be there

see you then

Comment

can we get an address for the american legion post everytime i try to go to the has page it kicks off my browser
      scott
      beam me up

Comment

Here's a cut and paste from the flyer...hope this helps:

PLEASE JOIN US AT THE
        HOUSTON AQUARIUM SOCIETY’S
        SPRING LIVE FISH AUCTION
        (FISH, PLANTS, SUPPLIES, AQUARIUMS AND MORE)
        DATE: - - SUNDAY - -
        February 21, 2010

11 AM START - 10 AM SELLERS/BIDDERS CHECK-IN
        11702 GALVESTON ROAD
        HOUSTON, TX 77034
        (WHERE THE JET IS)
        Please no outside food or drink!
        The American Legion WILL be serving their Steak Dinner

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP SOME GREAT FISH THAT YOU NEVER SEE IN STORES
        AS WELL AS SOME COOL STUFF AT THE SILENT AUCTION! DON’T MISS IT!!
        CALL 281-286-2238 OR 281-565-4561 OR VISIT

FOR MORE DETAILS
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

cant wait to go and stock up on some Dainichi...always plenty of bags. Any chance there will be the BIG bag of Veggie deluxe or fx? You know all of us "troph freaks" will get into a bidding war!
          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I'll put in a request...
            Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
            Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

These are always my favorite auctions. I'd really like to see some nice Cyps and other Tangs at this one....and it wouldnt hurt to have some quality Fronts (Mpimbwe, Moba, etc) See you guys there.
              If it ain't wild caught
              You ain't doing it right

Comment

Usually don't see many quality fronts or trophs. Some chimbi trips. But that's all I usually see.

Yea. I am. Usually in the bidding war for danichi.

Comment

If you want to Google the address I think it's actually 11702 Old Galveston Rd or 11702 Galveston Rd, they both seem to come up, just look for the plane in the parking lot :)
                  Last edited by szidlon; 01-28-2010, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
                    Usually don't see many quality fronts or trophs. Some chimbi trips. But that's all I usually see.

Yea. I am. Usually in the bidding war for danichi.

You will have to come introduce yourself...I dont think we have met.
                    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

thanks
                      beam me up

Comment

The date is a little hard for me but I am going to try to be there
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

i am so there my favorite auction.this year im bringing the wife and kids and much more money,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crash83 View Post
                            i am so there my favorite auction.this year im bringing the wife and kids and much more money,lol.
                            Please make sure they are bagged and numbered properly , just kidding, having a smarty pants day today .

I may bring some of my zillion or so Assassin Snails.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what they are bringing yet?
                              Charles Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X