WTS or WTT: First Act Volkswagen Limited Edition Guitar PRICE REDUCTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS or WTT: First Act Volkswagen Limited Edition Guitar PRICE REDUCTION

This is a First Act Volkswagen Limited Edition guitar. There are only a few hundred of these in circulation. The only way you got one of these guitars was if you purchased a Volkswagen in 2006. (or '07, not sure which).
    This guitar comes with the ORIGINAL softshell case, ORIGINAL Volkswagen cable, ORIGINAL Volkswagen strap and it even still has the ORIGINAL strings and stickers on the guitar. This axe is in MINT condition. I've only strummed the strings a handfull of times.
    It has dual humbucking pickups with a 3 position pickup selector. One volume and two tone knobs and an overdrive switch that lets you play this guitar THROUGH YOUR CAR SPEAKERS.
    Needless to say, this guitar is very rare and extremely unique. I was told by a Luthier at Guitar Center that right now this guitar is worth about $400 but it should continue to become more valuable with time.

I am asking $275obo for the guitar, case, cable and all original parts. Or if you'd like to make a trade, I will trade for a tank/stand of at least 100g. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by FrontosaurusRex; 12-30-2009, 05:21 PM.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

bump
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

price reduction: $275
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Also willing to trade for Mpimbwe Fronts or Moba Fronts, Eheim 2262, Fluval FX5 or something else you come up with.
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

Bump. Back in circulation. Somebody make me an offer on this EXTREMELY rare guitar.
          If it ain't wild caught
          You ain't doing it right

Comment

Working...
          X