New Aqua Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Aqua Zoo

So I was out in the Clear Lake area so I thought I would swing by to see Prosper and Shannon at the new Aqua Zoo location off El Dorado.

The new store is coming together and has lots of nice items (really nice hard scape pieces throughout the store as well as a HUGE Fahaka Puffer ) and other quality fish. The salt water section looks to be coming along. I am glad that the store still has that neighborhood vibe and feel and the quality of the fish is where it needs to be as well as the prices.

I ended up getting a few veiled angel fish and I will be heading back to pick up a few more fish later after my next pay check.

Always good to be back in the old neighborhood!! :)

I was on the phone with Shannon while you were there and asked her to say hi. I like the new location so much better than the old store and I think the additional business has justified the move.

Glad to see you're still around Napoleon... please post pics of the new angels when you get a chance.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Yeah Shannon told me you said hello! I agree, the new location is much more visible from the road and the store is looking good. I will post up pics as soon as I can...They were settling in nicely when I left this AM. :)

Comment

I cannot wait to get back and check it out
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I like the new store. Its bigger, has more parking, and it's just as easy to get to.
          So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
            please post pics of the new angels when you get a chance.

Mark
            Here are a few quick pics.

Comment

Pretty angels, Nap. Tank's lookin' good too.

Mark
              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

i finally found this place, and i like it alot very reasonable price on the med. red devil i bought there very healthy fish. very knoledgable.
                talked to the owners very laid back i like it! cramped in there but very interesting finds if you take time to dig around and look.

Comment

Cramped? Must hot have been to the old store.
                  So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

cramped?no way

Comment

If they are a friend of ya'll they will be a friend of mine!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

i'm a big dude but it was busy when i went. don't get it backwards i love the place and wish the best for the store. i just felt cramped.

Comment

Good stuff comes in small packages and big ones. It's not a problem at all!!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Can I get an address or directions?

I visited the old store a few times and would really like to check out the new one.

Thanks
                            A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Aqua Zoo website http://aquazoohouston.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X