Freshwater Fish need new home - SUNDAY ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshwater Fish need new home - SUNDAY ONLY

After 13 years, we've decided to take a break and shut down our 80 gallon aquarium, as we need the floor space in our house for other purposes. We've been scaling back over the last year and now its time to shut her down. Our dilemma is what to do with our little (and not so little) fishy friends.

Our first preference is to find them a new home. We have the following living in the tank (my apologies for any misspellings):

2 clown loaches (approx 4 in.)
    1 plecostamus (approx. 10 in.)
    1 Bala Shark (approx. 6 in.)
    3 Kissing Gouramis (approx. 3 in.)
    1 black spotted catfish (spotted corydoras?) (approx. 3-4 in.)

No spliting up the group. If you want them, you have to take the whole bunch. We can arrange to meet somewhere centrally.

I'd like to move these bad boys today, as we finally made a decision to move them.

Where are you located - The Heights? Are you selling them or giving them away?
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Heights. They are free, as long as I can assure the wife that they will have a good home. (members of her family, she says!)

Comment

Thanks for all the PM responses, folks. Looks like the fish family will have new home later today. We'll make some long-term decisions on the tank and stand and supplies down the road.

Comment

Working...
        X