Free Gravel Substrate GONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Gravel Substrate GONE

I have about 45 pounds of black and white pea sized gravel, it's smooth and you only need to rinse it off before using it.

I would like to keep the bucket however, so if you want the gravel, you can have it, but bring your own bucket to take it home in.

I also have about 75 pounds of mostly white gravel, a bit smaller than the black and white stuff....again, it's free, but bring your own bucket to take it home in....

If your short on buckets and have a bit of cash, you can have the 5 gallon bucket of gravel for 5.00, or the 10 gallon bucket for 8.00.....AGAIN, the gravel is free....I just would like to keep my buckets.

Gravel has been picked up.

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 12-20-2009, 04:09 PM.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Moved to Free Stuff section for obvious reasons.
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I started to put it here, but since I'm wanting money for my buckets (if they want them), I thought it would be best to place it here, one way or the other, it was likely to be moved I suppose...

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
      X