City Pet Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Pet Experience

I posted this on another thread, but thought I would post here where it may be more appropriate.

Freakin David at City Pets is awesome! I emailed them and ordered a canopy for my 180 w/o any $ deposit. He emailed me today and said it was in. So, hopefully tomorrow(or when the rain stops) I will pick it up and fill the tank up!

We have already bought and boiled some slate/rocks to decorate, so we should be good to go!

Thanks City Pets!

ive heard great things about city pets, congrats man.
    I make people happy

Comment

Picked up the canopy today. Still in box in the back of truck waiting for Wife to remove.

Took in my old Amiracle to make some mods., and David from City Pets looks at me like "you dumb ***"??? He says that thing is way too small for your 180. I said yeah, I'm going to put an FX5 and AQ110 on it as well. He still looks at me and says "wait, I have something in the back for you". So he brings out this slightly used w/d which is much larger than the one I brought in. He says "here take this, Trophs need a lot of bio material" I say you sure? Yep!! free!

So, I say, ya know, I'm going to neen some nice lights for this tank. He pulls out what he thought was a 71 in T5 fixture, but was a large compact fluroscent u-tube. He picks up the phone to his supplier and orders me the T5's. The price he gave me was good too? I have been looking online and his pricing on same unit was fair. I should have the fixture next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawsman View Post
        Picked up the canopy today. Still in box in the back of truck waiting for Wife to remove. making the wife unload it?

Took in my old Amiracle to make some mods., and David from City Pets looks at me like "you dumb ***"??? He says that thing is way too small for your 180. I said yeah, I'm going to put an FX5 and AQ110 on it as well. He still looks at me and says "wait, I have something in the back for you". So he brings out this slightly used w/d which is much larger than the one I brought in. He says "here take this, Trophs need a lot of bio material" I say you sure? Yep!! free! sweet deal did you give him the smaller one?

So, I say, ya know, I'm going to neen some nice lights for this tank. He pulls out what he thought was a 71 in T5 fixture, but was a large compact fluroscent u-tube. He picks up the phone to his supplier and orders me the T5's. The price he gave me was good too? I have been looking online and his pricing on same unit was fair. I should have the fixture next week!
        make sure to post some pics later.
        25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank
        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

i like city pets too..visit at least once a week for their ro salt water..

Comment

City Pets always rock! David is way cool.
            "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

...let me amend. Waiting for Wife to assist with helping me take off the truck. That is too funny, when I read it back after I posted, I knew someone would pick up on that. Remember, mt wife is the one who insists she has one of those fake corny mermaids in a Troph tank!!

And yes, he did not want my small w/d, so I still have it too! I will ues it somewhere to supplement something.

Comment

Working...
              X