Need Homes for FREE Kittens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Homes for FREE Kittens

Please do whatever you can to help my friend Donna place these cats…

Thank you! JHeidi

Subject: FW: I do cat rescue and need to place 7 cats/kittens in good homes by Thurs, 12- 17-09

Help me ASAP…time is almost up.

The woman on disability, Joy, who was fostering these 2 rescued litters in her apt and domesticating them, just had emergency female surgery 2 days ago and is in Ben Taub still. When she comes home Thursday, she won’t be able to bend to scoop cat poop/ feed them without her age 18 daughter’s help for a few weeks. More importantly, her landlord went into her apt without permission and found the 7 more than she had his permission to foster(most being from the same litter under 3-4 months old. He threatened her with eviction if she doesn’t find homes for the 7 by Thursday. Hard to believe his lack of compassion with her just out of surgery for a growth the size of a grapefruit in her uterus with Christmas right around the corner. I, myself, am maxed out so I cannot take in anymore. It has been taking about 3-4 months to find a good and safe enough home per cat lately. All cats and kittens have been front declawed, had ALL their shots, been spayed/neutered and are litter trained. FREE to a good INDOOR ONLY home with no kids under age 7 who don’t understand if the door is left open, the cat will escape. Is there anyone you know with a tender, gentle heart that can add just one more sweet, innocent, loving cat/kitten to their home ASAP? (No friends of Michael Vick types considered)
    THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT IS THE GIFT OF A LOVING PET that’s had all its’ medical care paid for by me already. All you need to add is food, litter, and a safe indoor home. Please ask all your friends if it’s not your interest. We are running out of time………………….Call me until you reach me at 713-777-5367 work/cell 713-412-7777 Donna
Working...
X