hybreds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hybreds

long, long ago in a place far, far away (well actually is was at a GHAC auction last spring) I bought a couple of bags of fry.... they were FlowerHorn & red parrot hybreds and more ugly cichlids you can not imagine. they have been eating and growing and I have been peddling a few here and there to a LFS, but I moved the last 6 to a clean 20g tank last week and recently two of them turned up dead.... Must be spring in South America because today I found the biggest 2 guarding eggs in the corner so I'm off to the local fish store with the other 2 before they become a high nitrite level in the tank. Wonder what this F2 generation will look like ???
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Take some pics
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      please
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Well, they ate the eggs so they may not be fertil ater all.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
        X