Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to buy German Blue Rams w/ me? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to buy German Blue Rams w/ me? :)

Hey guys, I've been looking into this breeder that sells his german blue rams on aquabid. Everyone is amazed by his fish and they love his services. He is selling two pair of GBR's for around 20 dollars for the two (give and take the bidding). People say he always gives extra.

I was wondering if anyone wants to split with me cause I only have a 10 gallon tank and can only take one pair. :) Please let me know! Shipping is 16 dollars. I'll try to bid and get the price to as close to being around 15 bucks as possible. If there comes an extra pair in the shipment, we could even work to getting one more person into the thing and lowering the price down even more!!

Have you ever had luck keeping them?My rams are like most peoples right now in the ground or sewer.Cant get the stupid things to stay alive for more than 4 months.If you got a secret to keeping them then i will go in with ya.

Comment

I haven't either, but it really isn't our faults. I asked a lot of people on aquaticplantcentral and received so much information and relief. To keep things short, most of the rams we unfortunately buy are mass imported from other places that have different water parameters and also don't really care much for the quality of fish rather than just for the profit.

If you want to take a look, please go ahead! I know you'll feel a lot more confident after you read that. Also, the breeder that I am trying to buy from everyone is really pleased by him and loves their fish. They have bred and raised their fish in water parameters that are very similar to local waters. If you are interested in information about them, please let me know! :) I have never bought online fish before but after reading their profile and seeing all their positive feedback. I'm going to make a move and now get QUALITY fish.

Let me know! I'm really excited that you're interested!

Comment

i might be interested in going on this one....where are the fish coming from?

Comment

The breeder is from Newark Valley NY

Comment

does he guarantee them to arrive alive?

Comment

Yes, he does guarantee live arrival and offers a refund in the rare occassion of DOA. Everyone who had bought from him has given him such positive feedback. I have never seem anyone sell something online (especially fish) and has never once out of the nearly 2000 feedback he has gotten received a complaint or negative feedback. Everyone on aquaticplantcentral who has bought from him told me to buy from him :)

Comment

okay, when will this need to take place? pm me specifics please

Comment

I have 2 longfin blue rams and my best guess is that they are both males.

So if you hapen to have a couple of extra females I'd like to have them.
                  'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Fishlady is in it with me so far :) So if they breed, how about you take some of my fry?!

Comment

Working...
                    X