Angels Breeding... Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels Breeding... Question

I have a pair of angels who paired off and laid eggs, but their tankmates got to them. I removed all the tankmates except for an albino bristlenose pleco. Should I be concerned about it eating the eggs?

Thanks!!

put them in the 150 and sell the small tank back to me

Comment

I wouldnt I have a pair that breeds with other angels in the tank. How old are the breeding pair because as they get older they should become better at fending off intruders
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
        put them in the 150 and sell the small tank back to me
        It's funny you should say that because the 60gal you asked me if I was interested in and I said no to is exactly want I want to put in the same place that small tank is. Go figure. I was thinking about putting the small tank in Alex's room with my Cherry shrimp in it. Maybe we can work a deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
          I wouldnt I have a pair that breeds with other angels in the tank. How old are the breeding pair because as they get older they should become better at fending off intruders
          They are in the tank alone, except for the bristle nose. I bought a group of 7 Platinum Angels from Dan I guess about a year ago now. Two paired off and laid eggs as I was slowly migrating the bunch over to the 150. I don't think I want to keep them as a breeding pair in a breeding tank, but I think it would be neat to let them give it another go and seeing if we could make some frys. They have already started clearing off the spot to lay the eggs again, so I don't think it will be much longer.

Comment

Working...
          X