9 month old pit bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 month old pit bull

i have a friend that needs to sell this female pup. he is moving into a complex that has a breed restriction. $80. contact him at 713-344-7543 Rob

fishless

picture not coming up for me.
    "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Me either.
      300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

here they are
        Attached Files
        fishless

Comment

ha! I thought you meant a pit bull pleco at first...
          Jarrod - Houston, Texas
          150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
          17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
          5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
          3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodaden View Post
            ha! I thought you meant a pit bull pleco at first...
            ya let me tell you about all those apartment complexes that ban put bull plecos!!! :P
            I make people happy

Comment

good luck on finding the animal a good home. personally, I am very happy that apartments prevent people from keeping these breeds. I have a neighbor that has a puppy right now and I havent said anything, but as soon as it gets bigger I will probably have to go and let management know about it. I dont want to take a chance on an "accident" happening when my girl is taking our small dog out for a walk. I just really dont feel they can be completely trusted. I know they can be very loving animals, and gorgeous too, but precautions have to be taken.
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

give it to michael vick
                I make people happy

Comment

pit bulls are often perceived as vicious dogs but its not their fault. its irresponsible owners and breeders that have done the damage. i hate that some apartments have these discriminatory guidelines and before i moved i made sure my complex didnt. i do plan on getting one but it will come from one of my old bloodlines. otherwise i would have taken this one.
                  fishless

Comment

Originally posted by mark razmandi View Post
                    give it to michael vick
                    thats a mean joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                      pit bulls are often perceived as vicious dogs but its not their fault. its irresponsible owners and breeders that have done the damage. i hate that some apartments have these discriminatory guidelines and before i moved i made sure my complex didnt. i do plan on getting one but it will come from one of my old bloodlines. otherwise i would have taken this one.
                      I know its not entirely their fault...my buddy got a female puppy and even as a puppy she could lock her jaws and really apply some pressure. im glad there are restrictions in place...I mean who wants a neighbor that has pets that can rip your throat out? there is a guy here in Baytown that owns two mountain lions...he swears they are just big house cats, but I guarantee you that if they got out, peoples pets would come up missing!!

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
                        I know its not entirely their fault...my buddy got a female puppy and even as a puppy she could lock her jaws and really apply some pressure. im glad there are restrictions in place...I mean who wants a neighbor that has pets that can rip your throat out? there is a guy here in Baytown that owns two mountain lions...he swears they are just big house cats, but I guarantee you that if they got out, peoples pets would come up missing!!
                        just about any dog can rip your throat out if it really wants to, but its pointless to debate over this. first it was the doberman, then the rottweiler, now the pit bull. no one was complaining when president Roosevelt or Wilson had one. it wasn't until they became popular with the urban society.
                        fishless

Comment

which lead to mass amounts of ignorant people getting these animals(cause their favorite rapper had one in their latest video) and not truely knowing about the species itself. ignorant in its true definition is simply not knowing. the rottweiler, doberman, and pit bull are all very beautiful dogs if kept by the right owners and bred by people who are intelligent on the species. I grew up with chows so I know how dogs can be classified immediately. we had three growing up and two of them were very sweet animals. one of them however had true chow characteristics...extremely loyal to my mother(in his eyes "master") and extremely smart. he could do all kinds of tricks for her...AND ONLY HER. nobody else was allowed in the backyard when mom wasnt back their. my brother(FREX) has a scare to prove that.

Comment

sorry for clogging up your thread...I just hate to see these animals widely bred and end up in pounds across the country. I just recently adopted our little dog and it seemed like every clinic we went to, their was a true pit bull or something bred with one in every other cage. people go out and get them cause they are the "urban" superstar dog of choice and as soon as a market appears for them, every idiot with a yard is attempting to breed them and selling them out the back of a truck down on main street. Meanwhile the neighbors of these breeders have to be on guard 24/7 to make sure KUJO is locked up before their kids can go play outside.

Comment

I hope this dog found a good home. All the bad news about these dog are not good for the bred. Most of the dog bite case is almost always the owner not being the pack leader! man, I'm watching the Dog Whisper too much now. One day I will have a pack of dog and run around my neighborhood. Who's your daddy now!
                              Last edited by tnguyen; 11-10-2009, 06:30 PM.
                              "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X