This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African cichlid fry

Edit: 1/25/11 - Got another batch of fry, well I wouldn't call them exactly fry anymore - they are about 2" long.

We have about 10+ one inch long cichlid fry we don't have room for. Daddy looks to be an electric blue Johannii, possibly a maingano, with VERY dark blue color and is a beautiful fish. Momma looks the same, but is light blue/grey instead of the dark blue on her bottom, so I know she is not a female eb Johannii. Fry mostly look like momma right now, but a few look darker. Our last few fry I kept until they were 2" and they ended up looking just like Mom & Dad.

If you want some LMK, I live NW - 290 & the beltway and work by downtown (Allen Pkwy). Pics are below.

Thomas
    281-703-9262
    Last edited by trbkrb; 01-25-2011, 08:39 PM.

Welcome to the box...

Good Luck finding homes for your cichlids....they should go quick.....pictures will help, so do post when you get a chance...

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Here are some pics:

Daddy:

Momma:

Fry:

Comment

Can you bring them to work with you tomorrow? I can meet you near your job.
        20gal. Neo.Brichardi fry
        30gal. Neo.Brichardi
        110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae

Comment

Still have some fry available if anyone is interested.

Comment

im in willowbrook and need to stock a new tank can we possibly meet saturday or sunday?
            euchlid's problems

Comment

Any more fry left?
              --
              There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks." - Pam Beesly: The Office

Comment

Sorry, someone picked them up already. Thanks.

Comment

TTT - we have more fry available.

Comment

if you have more fry available i would like to pick some up thank you

Comment

I do have several left if you want some. Give me a call. 281-703-9262

Comment

TTT still have about 8 left. Come and get them!

Comment

I wouldn't call them fry anymore, these guys are close to 2" long. Still have about 7 or 8 available. Come and get some!

Comment

do you still have these? I would love to pick these bad boys up from you tomorrow.. i live in the nw houston area too, so what time would you be available for me to come by and get them? anywhere and anytime is cool with me.

Comment

All gone! Thanks HFB.

Comment

Working...
                              X