Free Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Sand

I have two 100 pound bags of sand that I would like to offer to the box members.

There is one bag of white and one bag of black. They are both fine grain.

They can be picked up any time during the morning or afternoon tomorrow, Sunday. I will not be available during the evening.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

pm sent
    fishless

Comment

There are three folks in line for this.....I appreciate the quick responses.....Rico....I'll keep you posted on those ahead of you....

Thanks

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Black sand has been commited to...I'll keep you posted.

CF

Comment

Rico.....the white sand is up for grabs.....

CF

Comment

Black sand is gone, white sand is still available....can be picked up today before 6pm or anytime after 6pm during the coming week.

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
              Black sand is gone, white sand is still available....can be picked up today before 6pm or anytime after 6pm during the coming week.

CF
              is the white sand like WHITE or pfs?
              I make people happy

Comment

did marcus contact you?
                fishless

Comment

Mark.....I took a closer look at the white sand, it's more like pfs but finer.....

Rico, I have not heard from anyone on the phone so far....

Steve

Comment

Sand is gone, thanks for helping me lighten up the pick up..

CF

Comment

Working...
                    X