Pet Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Mountain

EDIT: If you get a chance to call regarding a problem... do it because the phone guy was completely awesome and helpful.

Well... In total I have ordered over $115 (with discount) worth of materials from this business. I realize they are a supporter and offer us a discount. But to me...now... it doesn't mean much.
    I would have been better off buying from someone from craigslist.
    I ordered a dog crate. The shipment came in a smallish box... not including the crate. I called. (received an email saying the same thing... They said they had to send it separately. I also mentioned that a bottle of fabric/ odor cleaner was half spilled....no comment. My second order (made before I received the first) was missing the small thing to sealant I decided to order just to have on hand. Still no sealant.... no replacement of cleaner.... no crate. So about $53+ shipping worth of materials- and that is with the discount. So at this moment I am not pleased. It's a shame too...but I think in the future I will simply stick with FosterandSmith. At least F&S return emails.
    Last edited by dblondfemme; 11-06-2009, 05:56 PM.
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

I sorry
    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I can't even count up how much I've spent with them and haven't had a problem. But I've just been buying fish food and equipment. If you want, PM me your order numbers and I'll try to push them to contact you.
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

that's sad to hear about Reba.....

Comment

amazingly enough I got my first non-automated response and they told me to call them.
          123767 1st order
          125261 2nd
          But I will call Matt first after i get out of work.
          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I just received a Group order and everything was great. I was even more impressed with the shipping. I placed the order Friday morning and the package was at my door Wed. Hopefully, your incident was a one time thing and they will work hard to correct it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dblondfemme View Post
              amazingly enough I got my first non-automated response and they told me to call them.
              123767 1st order
              125261 2nd
              But I will call Matt first after i get out of work.
              Let me know how it goes...
              Our Fishhouse

Comment

I am on the phone with them now. I canceled the crate order... was told it is on back order for like a month (had me scared because on the order list it had the product as sent and delivered)... they are replacing the cleaner (not the first time liquids have been damaged in transit for them) and they are replacing the aquarium sealant. I am completely PLEASED with the way this situation was handled now. A+++

Kudos to Henderson! Ty for the help
                Last edited by dblondfemme; 11-06-2009, 05:59 PM.
                / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Awesome!
                  Our Fishhouse

Comment

ty Trac for offering to help step up for me.
                    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I got your back. :)
                      Our Fishhouse

Comment

sorry to hear it went bad for you glad they cleared it up. I havent had a problem yet with them but like Traci I only got fish stuff.
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

i have ordered lots from the 750+ never had a problem the only thing that gets me is the free shipping for orders over 150 i always spend an extra 50 on stuff i dont need to save 20 in shipping i guess a sucker is born every day

Comment

Are we still associated with PetMountain? The code doesnt work
                            Resident fish bum
                            330G FOWLR
                            34G Reef
                            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Our Fishhouse

Comment

Working...
                              X