Fall get-together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall get-together

There will be a Houston Aquarium Society fall get-together at my house in LaMarque on Sunday, Nov. 15th at 2 pm. Not really sure yet about the food menu. It's been suggested that folks can bring a dish. I kind of need to get an idea of who will make it. I think there'll be an HAS meeting, possibly a swap meet. Right now a lot is up in the air. I'll update details as I can.

The address is:
    840 Ross
    LaMarque Tx. 77568

PM or post if you'd like to come.
    Thanks

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Count me in
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Okey doke Bob.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

You coming to the auction?
        BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Ooops.... I forgot to check my calandar.
          Nov 15 is the BettaHabari meeting on the NW side of Houston
          sorry I won't be able to make this one.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Sorry to miss the party; the grandkids will be here that weekend to catch fish out of the pond before very cold weather.

Comment

Mark, this weekend is my big move in weekend, or else I would love to be there.

Sorry,

Geoff
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I'm planning on attending and bringing some yummy dish! And it won't be fish!

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                  Ooops.... I forgot to check my calandar.
                  Nov 15 is the BettaHabari meeting on the NW side of Houston
                  sorry I won't be able to make this one.
                  Originally posted by blacksmith37 View Post
                  Sorry to miss the party; the grandkids will be here that weekend to catch fish out of the pond before very cold weather.
                  Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
                  Mark, this weekend is my big move in weekend, or else I would love to be there.

Sorry,

Geoff
                  We'll miss y'all. Sorry Geoff, this is the thing I told you about that I have to get ready for on saturday.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Cameo View Post
                    I'm planning on attending and bringing some yummy dish! And it won't be fish!
                    Kewl! Whatcha bringin'?

So far it looks like shrimp of various styles, veggies and salad trays...

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                    X