Deadline for submitting photos - POTM Dec 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline for submitting photos - POTM Dec 2009

Since we are in the early stages of the POTM contest, we are still not completely on schedule. At some point, I think we will have a backlog of photo submissions and will not need to set deadlines for getting photos. But until then, I'll post in this forum what we need and when we need it.

So, for December 2009 contest, we need 4 more photos to bring us up to 10 photos. I can put what we have up for vote, but I'd like to see if we have more people who want to submit photos first. I'm setting the deadline to get photos in for December voting to Nov. 11th. At that point, I will upload what we have and begin voting.

Submit your photos via email to hfbpotm@houstonfishbox.com

You must include, "POTM - <Your HFB Member Name>" in the e-mail subject line.

- Please make sure all requirements are met before sending your photo.

- Please make sure you have included your member name in the e-mail.
    If I don't know who's photo it is, it will not be submitted in the contest.

- Photo must be included in the email as an attachment. Do not send a link to the photo.

- Submit 1 photo per contest.

- Member must be in good standing to participate.

- All photos posted must be the work of the member posting.

- Photo must be fish hobby related (fish, plants, invertebrates, tanks, etc). Photos that are not aquatic-related will be discarded.

- Photo must be a minimum of 640 x 480 pixels. Higher resolutions are preferred.

- Accepted file extensions - .jpg, .jpeg, .png

- Photo must not have copyright, or any other identifying mark.

- Photo must not be drastically manipulated. Cropping, resizing, and color adjustments are acceptable as long as the photo is not distorted or looks unnatural.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

So, is today the day?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Yep! I think we may have around 12 photos this month to vote on. Depends on how many more I get today whether I stay with 10, and roll the extras to next month, or put them all up for vote this month. :)
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
      X