DiabloSport Predator Programmer for F150 V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiabloSport Predator Programmer for F150 V8

DiabloSport Predator Programmer is A-1. I used the Predator on my 2001 F150 Supercrew with a 4.6L V8 engine. This programmer can be used on all F150 Ford V8 trucks for years 1999-2003 including the larger 5.4L engine. I purchased a 2007 Toyota Tundra and could no longer use it. Found it sitting in my closet and contacted DiabloSport last week and had them re-set the unit so it is good to go!!!! The unit plugs in under the dash beneath the steering wheel and can be stored outside the truck. You can reprogram to original factory settings. Very easy to use. A new unit costs $369. My unit has no scratches and still has the protective screen covering. It has a long 6-7 foot cord so you can sit comfortably in the driver's or passenger's seat to set the tune.

More information about this cool unit......................
    The Predator is a state-of-the art, high performance tuning flash programmer in a sleek handheld design. Once connected to the vehicle, the Predators internal computer recognizes the vehicles PCM and automatically picks the proper tuning files designed specifically for that PCM. Inside the Predator's memory are the actual tuning files that optimize spark timing and air/fuel ratio curves. The transmission parameters are remapped to improve the shift characteristics such as shift firmness and shift points. Unlike other 'tuners', DiabloSport's programming is performed in very small increments throughout the entire RPM range, for a smoother, wider and a more predictable power delivery. DiabloSport engineers spend many hours on the dyno, street and track to ensure the tunes provided with the Predator are the best they can be.

My F150 performed much better and hauling a trailer or boat was a piece of cake. If DiabloSport ever makes a programmer for a Toyota Tundra, I will be first in line!!!!!
    Attached Files
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.
Working...
X