WTB: Fridgerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Fridgerator

I am looking for a Fridgerator that will keep beer cold, and Macn'Cheese frozen.

I'd like for it to be something someone would say would last 2-3 years or more.

Don't care much what it looks like.
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

try craigslist if no one has one....I found a nice one a couple weeks ago...

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
      I am looking for a Fridgerator that will keep beer cold, and Macn'Cheese frozen.

I'd like for it to be something someone would say would last 2-3 years or more.

Don't care much what it looks like.

Dude, i have fridge thats been in my garage for a year or so. i'll go turn it on and see if it gets cold. I'll get back to you shortly
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Ive got one, but its got to be 10-15 yrs old, its a small fridge like for an apartment. I mainly used it for beer and cokes out in the garage. Hasnt been used in 2yrs but worked well when last used.

Comment

I really need a full size one

Comment

Last night I decided I would search on Craigslist. As some of you know I am from West Texas dirt town and a "little country" despite my degree, I am still a transplant here...well I thought I would look for the fridge. So I put "Fridgerator" in my Craigslist search and only got like 13 ads. I was like crap there's only 13 for sale in all of Houston...then Mary Beth comes over to the computer and says..."Geoff, Honey..it's REFRIDGERATOR"...I was like ...really? Oh...:?

So I put "REFRIDGERATOR" into the Craigslist search, and to my simple amazement there was roughly 150 of them for sale...two pages worth...geez...

I guess I can get some comfort knowing, atleast 13 other people had the same thinking I did when they posted their ad. :)
            Last edited by geoff_tropheus; 10-30-2009, 10:04 AM. Reason: spelling--haha

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....thats awesome! oh thats makes me laugh before I go into work. I got to show Tiffany this one...that is something she would do!
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
                Last night I decided I would search on Craigslist. As some of you know I am from West Texas dirt town and a l"ittle country" despite my degree, I am still a transplant here...well I thought I would look for the fridge. So I put "Fridgerator" in my Craigslist search and only got like 13 ads. I was like crap there's only 13 for sale in all of Houston...then Mary Beth comes over to the computer and says..."Geoff, Honey..it's REFRIDGERATOR"...I was like ...really? Oh...:?

So I put "REFRIDGERATOR" into the Craigslist search, and to my simple amazement there was roughly 150 of them for sale...two pages worth...geez...

I guess I can get some comfort knowing, atleast 13 other people had the same thinking I did when they posted their ad. :)
                That's F'n awesome

When I first saw the post I thought it was an intentional pun cause my mom and my mother in law say it like that..... makes me wonder now
                ‎Haiku's are easy
                But sometimes they don't make sense
                Refrigerator

Comment

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

My fridge works but not real well, you can come get it if you want. i live in Baytown. If you are interested, i'll trade you for 1 random Tropheus juvie. (i like seeing em run around in my Front tank)
                    If it ain't wild caught
                    You ain't doing it right

Comment

) It was pretty funny... )

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
                      My fridge works but not real well
                      How cold was it after being on for a while?

Thanks, BTW! :)
                      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

it was cold enough to get some water bottles cold but the freezer isnt cold enough to make ice
                        If it ain't wild caught
                        You ain't doing it right

Comment

If I don't have anything by Friday, I will be calling you.

Thanks a ton!

Comment

Working...
                          X