Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrors

My new 29gal setup has to many hiding places could i put mirrors on the back so i can see everybody?It has shrimp marbled crayfish and cichlid fry in it or would they knock there self out trying to get to the other fish in the mirror?

some tanks are made with mirrors.... i actually own one.... There is the occasional fighting with their mirror image, but they are fine.

Just make sure fish can get behind them and stuck

Comment

And once in a while u get one that likes to look at him/her self way too much

Comment

Just like people.Was putting it on the outside so no getting stuck and can remove it easily.Gonna give it a try.THANKS

Comment

You can spray paint the back glass with chrome paint
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

What "mahoro" said ; I put a mirror behind a 55 with young discus and hardly ever saw them again.

Comment

I would like to see it post a pic
              46 gallon bow front
              Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long
              Community SA/CA/African Cichlid (we will see how it works out....)

Comment

Working...
              X