DIY with CO2 cartridges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY with CO2 cartridges?

Is there a way to use CO2 cartridges like what are used for airsoft pistols to provide CO2 for a planted tank?

I have almost a whole box left over and would like to put them to use. I guess I could just have my wife fire my airsoft pistol into the tank randomly throughout the day but I'm hoping for a more stable solution. And I'm scared she'd use it on me instead... lol
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
    I guess I could just have my wife fire my airsoft pistol into the tank randomly throughout the day but I'm hoping for a more stable solution. And I'm scared she'd use it on me instead... lol

I'm not sure what an airsoft pistol is - is it similar/the same as a paintball gun? There are paintball CO2 systems that are used for smaller tanks. But you'll need a regulator.
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

no i think air pistols use the small small co2 cartridge that cannot be refilled.

Comment

Working...
      X