Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar sell or trade

Up for sale i have an:

Ibanez Artcore AWD-83 semi hollow electric guitar. This is a stunning guitar made from hard woods, and topped with african bublean wood, with a sheer teal color allowing woodgrain to show through. It has pearl inlays up the neck giving it that classic look. This guitar is in excellent shape, never gigged and always kept in case after each use. I had the guitar profesionally set up by neds guitars, where he set the intonation, action, and new strings. 250$

Kustom HV-30 pre tube amp, with celestion 12 inch speaker. Celestion speakers are amongt the highest quality speakers used in amps. The amp is a two channel amp (lead, Rythm) to allow you to get a gritty metal sound all the way to a clean sound, and everything in between. The amp has 16 built in effects all adjustable as to how much effect. This amp was purchased for 350$ brand new and used very little. Brand new shape.
    200$

Line 6 tone port, allowing you to record and place effects on to your computer at cd quality. Great for basic messing around with recording or looping rythm to solo off of. Paid 150$ for this brand new and is in new condition. Will allow guitar and mic's. 75$

Digitech rp90 effects pedal. You name it this pedal has it, from different amp sounds to every major effect used today. In addition you have drum loops, memory to save desighned effects. This was 150$ new, and is also in great shape. 75$

I am a non smoker, and very clean person who takes extremely good care of his stuff. I will sell this all for 500$ or the prices listed at the end of each description, would also consider a trade for a 125gallon aquarium tank stand in great shape. You will find it much cheaper to buy all together. Prices are firm please no low ball offers.
    Please contact by the following for imediate response:
    832-866-4955 call or text
    nick@class1controls.com
    Attached Files
    Got Dovii??? I do!!!

I will keep my eye on this ad, and just maybe take that guitar off your hands if no one else takes it....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Why wait, its here, ready to be there (at your house)... Its a great deal for a good sounding guitar...
      Got Dovii??? I do!!!

Comment

maybe i overlooked it, but what would you be willing to trade for it?
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

just saw the trade for the 125g tank. sorry, i've been doing some drinkin tonight. i cant get rid of my 125. good luck with the sell

if anybody doesnt know about this guitar, this is a great deal. i always thought the artcores sounded like PRS guitars.
          If it ain't wild caught
          You ain't doing it right

Comment

yeah its a great guitar and has a good rich sound to it.
            Got Dovii??? I do!!!

Comment

I might have a 125 I could trade you.....you still thinking about trading?

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

yeah, would prefer it, if you got tank stand and its in good shape...
                Got Dovii??? I do!!!

Comment

send me some pics and we can talk...
                  Got Dovii??? I do!!!

Comment

Did you ever sell that 150 and nice stand you made ?

CF

Comment

yeah i did, kicking myself right now. Was going planted and got a 65 gallon, then ended up with a dovii...
                      Got Dovii??? I do!!!

Comment

That was some nice work on the stand buddy....very nice....

CF

Comment

Working...
                        X