Suicidal Amano Shimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal Amano Shimp

3 days ago i got 5 amano shrimp from Dustin at HAW i put them in my 45-P and theyre jumpin out one by one the first night i found one on the floor dried up, and when i got home from school today i found another one dead, the 3 left look fine they eat and are constantly moving around. water parameters are all fine i have 2 otos in the tank with them that heve been in there for a couple days and are fine too. what should i do?

Thanks,
    Rodolfo
    And it begins...

Get lids for your tank?
    Jarrod - Houston, Texas
    150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
    17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
    5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
    3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodaden View Post
      Get lids for your tank?
      its not that kind of tank
      I make people happy

Comment

its not that kind of tank
        what he said LOL
        And it begins...

Comment

These thing love to climb. I always tell my friend that all they are doing is trying to get out to see the ADA tank from the outside and can never get back in. Discuskid, sadly it happen to all of us at one point or the other.
          "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

its normal when they get spooked or in new tank, they like to climb too, when i cut down on my tanks, i removed aroundf 20 from my 34 and my 20l, next morning i found 3 next to the tank and one all the way accross the house (mom found it next to the tv, a good 20ft away)

Comment

Thanks for the answer guys the 3 left seem to have settled in they walk around the tank now whereas before they just hid all day.

Thanks,
              Rodolfo
              And it begins...

Comment

Working...
              X