HAS Annual Christmas Party Dec 12, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS Annual Christmas Party Dec 12, 2009

The annual HAS Christmas Party will be held on December 12, 2009 this year. It will be held at my house, I live in the Katy area, pretty darn close to where the Halloween Party will be held.

The time has not yet been determined, but I'll post more information as soon as it becomes set in stone, and I guess my address . The Christmas Party is always fun and there's a mini auction as well.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Just a suggestion. Can the live critters be used only for the mini-auction, and not for the "Dirty Santa" game? Last year, I almost got stuck with a pair of BEAUTIFUL black guppys, but without a setup for them, they would have been expensive feeders. This could happen to someone else. By resrticting them to the auctions, all the fish would go to homes where they are wanted. Just my opinion. :)
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Can't wait to party at Nancy's this year! I love Christmas and I love HAS!

Comment

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us I thought I'd give this a bump. There's going to be plenty of food, but if you have a favorite holiday dish or dessert, you're more than welcome to bring it along. I'm a little short on the seating, so you might want to bring along a folding chair. We're also going to have a Steal a Gift, gift exchange, but participation is not mandatory. If you do want to join in the gift exchange, please bring something holiday or fish related, $15 or under. There will also be a mini-auction to help cover the costs of the party, so you can bring a donation item or a few bucks to spend, again, participation is not mandatory. I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of you there. Membership in the HAS is not a requirement :).

It will start around 7:30pm on Saturday, December 12, 2009. If you have any questions, you can either pm me or check our website:

www.houstonaquariumsociety.org

Humm, guess I'd better post the address too:

19402 Colony Trail Ln.
        Katy, Tx 77449
        Last edited by szidlon; 11-27-2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I love your posts, Nancy. Always enjoy seeing what you've done to your end tag line! Can't wait for the pahtay. I'll be bringing a side dish or two. I'll get with you and see what you think would be best. Deviled eggs? Potato salad? Charlie'll prolly bring his homemade bread. Oh...last year Bob brought a fantastic punch that packed a lot of punch! Maybe we can get him to bring that again. Just don't let him drive afterwards! My neighbor's lawn didn't look too bad. )
          Last edited by Cameo; 12-06-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

deviled eggs......................

Comment

Bumping this up as a reminder, today is the day :) .

Comment

So, who else here is going?
                PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Pics:

PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Nick, I can't believe there are no self-portraits! I thought that was required whenever you brought your camera??

Looks like you guys had a good time!
                    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

This was fun! Nancy, you gonna do New Year's, too? lol
                      Thanks to all for the company and food and fish and gifts and fun and ....
                      Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                      X