The most exiciting news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most exiciting news

I Just got a confirmation email that my Corydoras sychri will ship out monday. SO I should have them spawning in no time. Its cool for me cause these guys are awesome looking.
    Last edited by Gapzero; 10-09-2009, 03:06 PM.
    Life's to short to worry and too long to wait
    Its too short not to love everybody, and Life's too long to hate

Woohoo! I am SO gonna google them when I get home, lol. I've never heard of that species of cory. But exciting news, yay!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

well since your the first to reply and are excited , you can have some of the first juvies

Comment

Originally posted by Gapzero View Post
        well since your the first to reply and are excited , you can have some of the first juvies
        ME TOO...ME TOO.

I have a school of albino's that my hubby took over, I need some more bottom filterers
        BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

Plus my c-121 and c-131 will here two weeks. I will post pics as I get them. Also My C Robustus will arrive November 11th. They are huge F0 and I could only get 10, they were $22 each plus shipping.

Comment

Plus my c-121 and c-131 will here two weeks. I will post pics as I get them. Also My C Robustus will arrive November 11th. They are huge F0 and I could only get 10, they were $22 each plus shipping.
            Nice! Can't wait to see them....post pics asap!
            BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

They lay 70 to 100 eggs. I will probably only get 25% reared from the first spawn. So I will give out 15 of those. They will go in groups of three. So five groups. So far 2 are spoken for, which leaves three. Also , there is no guarantee I can get them to spawn. I just have had all the other C numbers spawn for me, so I assume I can get these too. If I cant get these to spawn in a month I will give 3 C.Schwartzi. to the five people. This is the same I do with new frogs.

PS-these are small, need a planted tank, eat worms and such, not catfish pellets and left over flake food. So you will need to make sure that is what you want. And no salt in the tank.C
              Last edited by Gapzero; 10-09-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks! You're awesome!!

Comment

They lay 70 to 100 eggs. I will probably only get 25% reared from the first spawn. So I will give out 15 of those. They will go in groups of three. So five groups. So far 2 are spoken for, which leaves three. Also , there is no guarantee I can get them to spawn. I just have had all the other C numbers spawn for me, so I assume I can get these too. If I cant get these to spawn in a month I will give 3 C.Schwartzi. to the five people. This is the same I do with new frogs.

PS-these are small, need a planted tank, eat worms and such, not catfish pellets and left over flake food. So you will need to make sure that is what you want. And no salt in the tank.C
                  Are you talking of the Corydoras sychri, or the other ones being shipped?

Comment

Yes the Sychri . The c numbers and the robustus are another story. I keep 10% of the c number fry and the rest go back to the people I get the parents from. The robustus are for my pond. since they are huge.

Comment

What are the other corydoras that you breed? I have C Julii and C Bicolor. But they have not been spawn yet.
                      -125 gallons: 1 SR Arowana, 1 red tail giant gouramy, 1 Giraffe Catfish.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

Thanks for adding me on the list.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Ok I will put this into four categories.

Ones I breed currently
                            aeneus , paleatus, habrosus, pygmaeus, sodalis, arcuatus and super arcuatus, shwartzi

one I will be breeding next
                            124, 131, 121, 131, oiapoquensis, condiscipulous, robustus, sychri, duplicareous.

Ones I am waiting on
                            diplyes, guapore, adolfoi, weitzmani, fowler

Ones I cannot get reared
                            serratus and cw01

also if anyone has any not on this list let me know I will buy or trade for them.

Comment

I did not see you mentioned Julii, sterbai, and haraldschultzi. Those are my favorite. Are you not breeding them or what's?

Comment

Working...
                              X