Boo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo

yeah,charles and bess wont let this thing die so.......halloween party-open house III.halloween night.8pm till.....big pot o chilli on the stove,come hungry.its pretty scary over here,but not that scary.ever wondered what it would be like if you had all the tanks you want......and then some?see you then.

Is this a costume party or will you take yours off ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by jughead View Post
      yeah,charles and bess wont let this thing die so.......halloween party-open house III.halloween night.8pm till.....big pot o chilli on the stove,come hungry.its pretty scary over here,but not that scary.ever wondered what it would be like if you had all the tanks you want......and then some?see you then.
      LOL, I added it to the calendar here, why would we want to let a good thing die .
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
      X