Verizon Blackberry Storm - New In Box - PRICE UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon Blackberry Storm - New In Box - PRICE UPDATE

Just as the title states, I have a brand new, still in the box, Verizon Blackberry Storm. Its NEVER been used and still needs activation. Asking $200.00 $150.00

My next-door neighbor sold this to me after buying it for his wife (to replace another blackberry she broke), who at the the same time had went and bought an iPhone. I did take it to Verizon to verify that it could be activated and that it was a "clean" phone.

The best deal you can get at Verizon right now is $100.00 only AFTER a $50.00 mail-in rebate, AND requires a TWO year contract.

PM for details.

Last edited by jeebus; 10-09-2009, 05:24 AM.
    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

$150.00 bump.

Comment

any use for a co2 system? Two 5lb bottles regulator and bubble counter?
      Got Dovii??? I do!!!

Comment

Hmm I could use a new phone.....and have been wanting one of these for awhile. If you still got it next week, I'll hit you up.

Comment

I'm a dumby when it comes to cellphones...Can it be used on other providers?

Comment

No, its a "locked" Verizon phone. You might be able to have it "unlocked" but I have no clue how to go about it.

Comment

it's strictly a Verizon phone. you can only unlock AT&T and Tmobile phones

Comment

Originally posted by Kiovo View Post
                it's strictly a Verizon phone. you can only unlock AT&T and Tmobile phones
                You can unlock the Blackberry Storm since it has a GSM sim slot for international travelers.

Comment

Working...
                X