Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Used Car

Hey fellow boxers,

A coworker of mine is looking for a decent used car or vehicle for her daughter to get around town in. If you have a used car or know of someone who does, shoot me a pm and or post here and let me know....

She is looking to spend under a grand....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

BUMP....NO Used cars anyone?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

under a grand is going to be hard to find a reliable car. she should try craigslist or an auction.
      fishless

Comment

True enough Rico.....but you never know.....like they say, it dosen't hurt to ask....

I think she has family looking outside of houston as well....

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
          True enough Rico.....but you never know.....like they say, it dosen't hurt to ask....
          CF
          you are correct. i once bought a 93 cutlass sierra for $400. it ran for months but the ac went out.
          fishless

Comment

Working...
          X