10 gal freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 gal freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

One of my neighbors was throwing away a seemingly good tank ie no broken glass has some natural gravel in it and a back ground plastic. I picked it up this am for any body that wants it here on the box. First one here gets it.I will check my pm's regularlly to day leave a ph# i'll call to arrange pickup.

Regards to all,

Richard.
    Rick
    150 gal EMPTY C siphon w/29 gal sump
    110 gal empty cannister
    90 gal reef ready oceanic trickle filter
    29 gal long hob
    30 gal tall hob
    10 gal hob

Nice gesture Richard....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

10 gal freeee ppu

Tank is to be taken this pm If not will repost for pick up.

Thanks in advance to orandaman
      best Regards to all

Rick
      Rick
      150 gal EMPTY C siphon w/29 gal sump
      110 gal empty cannister
      90 gal reef ready oceanic trickle filter
      29 gal long hob
      30 gal tall hob
      10 gal hob

Comment

Thank you. It's to be a hospital tank. I need to learn more about how to set one up.
        Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
          Thank you. It's to be a hospital tank. I need to learn more about how to set one up.
          Just bare botton, heater, hob filter, air stones and basic ligths.... oh, and of course your first aid medication. Good luck man!!!

Comment

Thanks! I just need to know how to keep it cycled. Or if I even need to.
            Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Working...
            X