Discus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discus

I have 2 discus, both about 4.5 inches. One a leopard and one a tiger/checkerboard turq. Recently they've become ill and stopped feeding (within the last couple of days)

If you're willing to nurse them back to health and keep them I will give them to you for free.

I've got a lot going on in my life right now and I know I won't be able to give them the attention and nursing they need right now.

Must pick up in the Cy-Fair area.

Please PM me if interested.
    Karen

I've got 3 people on the list for the discus. If it falls through I will repost. Thank you!
    Karen

Comment

Discus are gone. Thanks Glen!
      Karen

Comment

Glad to hear you found a home for them. Hope he can bring them back up to health. Good luck Glen!

Comment

They are both in the hospital tank. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for waiting on us today!
          Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Thanks for coming to get them Glen. I appreciate it :)
            Karen

Comment

They are both colored up, swimming freely. We're on day three of a parasite treatment.

I meant to ask, before they got sick, what did you feed them?
              Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

beefheart, bloodworms, spirulina enhanced brine shrimp. Glad they are doing better.
                Karen

Comment

Awesome news, both discus are finally eating and looking good!

Comment

YEAH!!!!! I'm so glad! :)
                    Karen

Comment

Well I really have to thank imagirlgeek for suggesting formalin. We were using parasite treatment with not much results. They were looking better but still not eating until we tried formalin. After a few doses and a lot of water changes the red turq has been eating for a few weeks now, the leopard just started eating. We thought we were gonna lose the leopard several times!

Comment

I can believe it. Those two made me want to pull my hair out several times. I'd get them eating and then something else would happen and they would go downhill again. Then when y'all took them I was having a little personal crisis so I just knew they would die if someone didn't do something with them. I'm so glad it worked out!
                        Karen

Comment

Working...
                        X