COOL spell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOL spell

The SS 29 on my deck was down to 63F this AM (I rescued the lone dwarf gourami). The pond was already down to 68F; the stream cools it faster than normal pond. I need to get the grandkids here to harvest danios.
    Global Warming was sure severe here this summer; I was envious of northern US and europe where they did not have GW this summer. This cold front ha sure ended GW here with a "bang".

I'm not a believer in the Global Warming story, but I must admit it was a very long and consistent summer to say the least, I'm happy to feel the change in the weather.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Golbal Warming is just a scam by the government. Sorry to hack your thread, blacksmith.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

My ponds are chilly, too. Brrr.
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

The cold front is nice. All my windows are open and I have the AC off. I won't comment on my global warming perspective, since I feel a bit out numbered here :)
          75 planted (Being Renovated)
          Endlers
          gobies
          lots of nanos

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
            Golbal Warming is just a scam by the government.
            Say it isn't so!!! If Al Gore and Leonardo Dicapprio are wrong I don't know what to believe in anymore. Maybe Bill did have sexaul relations with that woman. Hell its even possible that he inhaled! This is worse than learning that Santa wasn't real. At least I can hold on to the fact that Al Gore invented the internet
            120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
            180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

My bad! I know we can't talk about GW. Many people I know "BELIEVE" ( no analysis, measurement, etc) in GW, so it seems to be a religion , so not on this site.

Comment

Working...
              X